Off-System Bridge Replacements, Falls County, TX, TxDOT
IEA was the prime consultant responsible for the PS&E of 5 off-system bridges for TxDOT Waco District on an accelerated schedule of 6 months.
The existing bridges were timber bridges. IEA designed replacement bridges with either I-girder or slab-beam concrete bridges.
- CR 425 - Single Span, SB 15 Prestressed Beams
- CR 221 - 3-Span, SB 15 Prestressed Beams
- CR 578 - Single Span, SB 15 Prestressed Beams
- CR 206 - Single Span, Tx28 I-Girders
- CR 263 - Single Span, Tx28 I-Girders
Pictured: CR 578 During Construction (left) and Completed (center left). CR 221 Completed (center right). CR 221 Completed creek view (right).