Location:Austin, TX |Minimum Experience:3+ years
IEA is seeking an Administrative / Marketing Assistant to work from our Austin Office.
This position will support the Marketing Department in various marketing and proposal tasks and report to the Marketing Manager.
As Administrative / Marketing Assistant in Austin, you would serve as the primary resource for IEA Management in supporting the administrative needs of the Austin office.
The ideal candidate would be professional and have great organizational and interpersonal communication skills, with prior office experience a plus. Computer skills would include use of the Internet, and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook.
This will be an exempt, salaried position.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Handle reception desk and incoming calls, mail pickup, mail distribution, etc.
- Maintain supplies for office like coffee, water, break room items, and FedEx shipping supplies
- Maintain established office files and records (electronic and hardcopy) in accordance with internal procedures
- Schedule webinars / meetings / training for Austin staff and Executive Management
- Order food for webinars / meetings for Austin staff and Executive Management
- Straighten, stock and maintain conference room before and after webinars / meetings.
- Book travel arrangements for Austin staff and Executive Management as needed
- Daily clean-up of break room / Monthly clean-up of fridge
- Lead completion of proposal forms (e.g. TxDOT, municipal, aviation)
- Lead data calls (exchange of qualification information) to and from clients in the AEC industry
- Lead Austin area qualifications statements
- Lead, maintain, and track the IEA Internship Program
- Assist with proposal production and/or graphics creation
- Assist with binding proposals and delivery of proposals
- Assist with updates to corporate qualification materials (e.g. resumes, project descriptions, Statements of Qualification - SOQ)
- Attend events on behalf of IEA, as needed
- Other administrative or marketing support, as needed
- Organization - proactively prioritize needs and effectively manage resources
- Communication – effective and legible oral and written
- Motivation – self-starter who can set high standards, perform self-directed tasks, and deliver leading quality services
- PC Skills - proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required / training provided
- Policies & Procedures - articulates knowledge and understanding of IEA’s policies, procedures, and systems
- Human Resources – will assist HR – must possess effective employee relations skills
- At least 3 years of experience in Reception / Administrative / Marketing Assistant Roles (Work-study positions and Internship experience will be considered as experience, if relevant)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Clean Texas Driving Record required (you may operate a company vehicle at times)
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.