Senior Bridge CADD Designer
Location:Dallas, TX |Minimum Experience:5-10 years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for a Senior Bridge CADD Designer with an advanced proficiency level to join our Team in Dallas, TX.
Applicants will work with a team of Professional Engineers and Engineers-in-Training in IEA's Transportation Department and will support with CADD drawings.
- Develops bridge-related CAD drawings/details.
- Quality reviews/checks of drawings to ensure accuracy.
- Calculates and checks quantities for plan sheets.
- Collaborates with other bridge staff on various assignments and design approaches.
- On-site participation during field-related activities.
- Training and mentoring of less experienced bridge staff.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration across various engineering disciplines, such as road and bridge collaboration.
- Problem Solving.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Willingness to work collaboratively on a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of experience with Bentley CADD products such as MicroStation.
- Experience working with OpenBridge is a plus.
- Experience working on the preparation of plans on TxDOT projects is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.