Junior CADD Designer
Location:Dallas, TX |Minimum Experience:0-3 years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for a Junior CADD Designer to join our Team in Dallas, TX.
Applicants will work with a team of Professional Engineers and Engineers-in-Training in the Bridge Department and will support with CADD drawings.
- Uses CADD software for the preparation of bridge plans, including layouts, details, and cutting sheets.
- Addresses redlines/mark-ups of plans.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Willingness to work collaboratively on a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-year degree in Computer-Aided Design/Drafting in AutoCad or Microstation.
- Experience in Microstation not required, but is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.