Bridge CADD Designer
Location:Dallas, TX |Minimum Experience:3-5 years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for a Bridge CADD Designer to join our Team in Dallas, TX.
Applicants will work with a team of Professional Engineers and Engineers-in-Training in the Bridge Department and will support with CADD drawings.
- Uses CADD software for the preparation of bridge layouts, bridge details, and cutting sheets.
- Addresses redlines/mark-ups of plans.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Willingness to work collaboratively on a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with CADD software such as AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Experience working with MicroStation is a plus.
- Experience working on the preparation of Bridge Plans is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.