Project Engineer (DAL/FTW)
Location:Dallas, TX |Minimum Experience:5+ Years
- Prepares project designs related to Aviation and Transportation projects.
- Works on detailed and/or routine engineering assignments.
- Seeks innovative solutions to unique problems.
- Performs quality reviews of discipline specific plans, specifications and estimates and cross-discipline designs to identify clashes.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with little supervision.
- Prepares technical documents.
- Participates in client meetings and effectively communicates with clients, subconsultants and other stakeholders in both field and office settings.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously.
- An attitude and commitment to actively participate in our employee-owned culture is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering required.
- Texas Professional Engineer, or ability to acquire within 6 months, required.
- 5+ years’ of working experience related to civil engineering for highway/roadway projects required.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation and Microsoft Office software required.
- Knowledge of FAA Advisory Circulars a plus.
- TxDOT highway or Texas municipalities experience a plus.
- GEOPAK, InRoads and/or OpenRoads experience a plus
- TxDOT Roadway Design, including Schematic Design, a plus.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.