Location:Dallas / Fort Worth / Houston, TX |Minimum Experience:1+ years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for an Engineer-in-Training (EIT) to join our team in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston, TX.
The primary duties of the Engineer-in-Training is to produce engineering drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, specifications, and estimates using engineering software with assistance from other Project Engineers and Project Managers. Work may also entail field investigations and inspections.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ years’ experience in civil engineering design.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Microsoft Office software required.
- GEOPAK or InRoads horizontal alignments.
- GEOPAK or InRoads vertical alignments.
- TxDOT Roadway, including Schematic Design.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.