Bridge Professional Engineer
Location:USA – TX – Dallas / Fort Worth |Minimum Experience:5-10 years
IEA, Inc. currently has an opening for a Bridge Professional Engineer (PE) to join our team in Dallas or Fort Worth, TX.
The primary duties of the Professional Engineer is to produce engineering drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, specifications, and estimates using engineering software with occasional assistance from other Project Engineers and Project Managers. Work may also entail field investigations and inspections.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in bridge design.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Microsoft Office software required.
- GEOPAK and/or InRoads experience.
- TxDOT Bridges.
- TxDOT Retaining Wall layouts.
- ProjectWise experience a plus.
- 3D is a plus.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.