Civil CADD Technician II (FTW)
Location:Fort Worth, TX |Minimum Experience:5+ years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for a Civil CADD Technician II to join our team in Fort Worth, TX.
The primary duties of the mid-level Civil CADD Technician II is to produce drawings, layouts, sketches, maps, and graphic representations of engineering designs using computer-aided drafting software with occasional assistance from Senior Designers, Project Engineers, and Managers. Requires good working knowledge of CADD, construction documents, and technical knowledge. Work may also entail field investigations and inspections.
- Associate's or technical school degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in civil design with CADD programs. Prior civil engineering CADD related project experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MicroStation and Microsoft Office software required.
- OpenRoads experience preferred.
- 3D is a plus.
- Requires good working knowledge of CADD, construction documents, and technical knowledge.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.