Location:Dallas, TX |Minimum Experience:3+ years
IEA is is seeking a professional, experienced Project Administrator to join our Dallas, TX office. The primary duties of the Project Administrator require a hands-on team player to assist multiple project managers on a daily basis. Accurate and timely performance and strong multi-tasking skills are essential. The Project Administrator will assist the Project Managers with non-technical management aspects of their projects.
Ideal candidates will be able to thrive in a team environment, be task-oriented, self-motivated with strong attention to detail and operate with a client-focused, service mentality.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of project work relative to established budgets and schedules
- Developing of project budgets and schedules for large, multi-discipline projects
- Preparing of project budget and schedule status reports and presentations
- Working with project managers to proactively identify developing project budget and schedule problems and implement corrective actions
- Preparing detailed budgets, analyzing actual costs, and forecasting final costs for project completion
- Preparing electronic document templates
- Scaning documents, updates procedures and creates documents, as required
- Performing and/or supporting regular audits of document control processes and procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. An Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a closely related field is preferred
- 3+ years experience in an administrative support role, specifically supporting Project Managers
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Project
- Strong initiative, organization and communication skills
- Detail orientation with a high level of accuracy is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with internal and external contacts is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven office environment
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple responsibilities, and meet all deadlines is required
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality in performing duties
- Experience working in the professional services industry preferred
- Experience in office administration preferred
- Ability to conceptualize processes and propose improvements preferred
- Experience with an ERP Accounting System (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics SL) is a plus
- Strong numerical aptitude, with problem solving and analytical capabilities is desired
- Desired candidates should be flexible, self-starters who enjoy a dynamic, team atmosphere and are able to work with and take direction from multiple levels of professional staff with different personalities and professional styles
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.