Location:USA - TX - Fort Worth |Minimum Experience:15 years
To support the CE&I Operations Manager and continue the steady and successful growth of the company in transportation (bridge, road, and heavy civil) sectors of the construction industry. Candidate should reflect IEA’s ideals and ethical values at all times.
- Developing the scope for construction management efforts on master contracts and related individual projects / work authorizations.
- Participate in procurement activities.
- Evaluating and negotiating rates for personnel as well as overall fees for the performance of construction services provided by IEA. Inc.
- Meet with and support the fees, rates, and scopes for contract efforts to the client (typically TxDOT Area Engineers and Professional Engineering Procurement Services Division staff).
- Estimate adequate use and acquisition of resources, including sourcing/interviewing/hiring construction inspectors and ordering/requesting materials & equipment that are necessary to fulfill the scope of work
- Daily auditing of project records to ensure quality.
- Regular evaluation of project schedules to ensure timely delivery and project budgets to ensure profitability.
- Maintain support for construction field personnel and troubleshoot technical issues that arise during the course of a transportation construction project, involving regular travel to the project sites for hands-on support efforts.
- Assist in developing new business/clients through the course of excellent performance of the above duties, as well as external, direct efforts.
- Supports and maintain the morale, welfare, professional development, training and work-life balance of all assigned staff.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, practices, rules.
- Serves as an example of proper conduct per company policies
- Assumes other duties as directed by the CE&I Operations Manager.
- Supervisor Responsibilities: Supervises the assigned inspectors to the projects and responsible for overseeing their performance.
- Professional Engineer in the State of Texas, or have the ability to obtain Texas P.E. License within six (6) months.
- TxDOT 11.1.1 and 11.2.1 pre-certifications are preferred.
- 15+ years of bridge, road, and heavy civil construction field experience.
- 10+ years of bridge, road, and heavy civil construction management experience.
- Experience working with TxDOT Area Engineers and Professional Engineering Procurement Services is preferred.
- Familiarity with Primavera P6 and Site Manager software are preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.