Bridge CADD Technician
Location:USA – TX – Dallas and Houston |Minimum Experience:3+ years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for two Bridge CADD Technicians. One to join our team in Dallas, TX and one to join hour team in Houston, TX.
Applicants will work with a team of Professional Engineers and Engineers-in-Training in the Bridge Department, and will provide support for CADD drawings.
- Prepare CADD for bridge layouts, bridge details, cutting sheets and roadway plans.
- Address redlines.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 10 years of MicroStation experience.
- Experience in Bridge Layouts.
- Experience with Bridge Details.
- Experience with Redlines.
- Experience with Roadway Plans.
- Geopak and 3D experience a plus, but not required.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.