Construction Project Engineer I
Location:USA – TX – Fort Worth |Minimum Experience:1+ years
IEA Inc. currently has an opening for a Construction Project Engineer I to join our team in Fort Worth, TX.
Applicants will assist in providing engineering expertise by applying broad knowledge of principles and practices in a specific practice area. The Construction Project Engineer I should reflect IEA’s ideals and ethical values at all times.
- Analyzes construction contract specifications conflicts and ambiguities.
- Inspects construction methods and workmanship to ensure contractors comply with plans, specifications and contract requirements.
- Inspects roadways and evaluates road conditions.
- Monitors audits of monthly and final estimates change orders, supplemental agreements, and extra work orders; reviews monthly and final estimates prior to submittal.
- Performs complex data collection, evaluations, analyses, studies, inspections, forecasts, assessments, and/or plan development.
- Responds to public concerns regarding construction and provides or recommends correct, cost effective solutions to issues raised during the administration of a construction project.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal and state laws, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines. Employees at this level perform work independently on assignments; however all unusual issues are referred to the supervisor.
- May interact with clients, officials, contractors and others as directed.
- Support and maintain the morale, welfare, professional development, training and work-life balance of all assigned staff.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, practices, rules.
- Serves as an example of proper conduct.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an ABET/EAC accredited program.
- 1 or more years of civil engineering construction experience.
- Registered Texas Professional Engineer.
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.