Location:USA – TX – Dallas |Minimum Experience:0-5 years
As a member of our Structures team, the selected candidate will be involved primarily in the design of structures associated with Highway and Railroad Infrastructure. Under the guidance of our experienced team members, the selected candidate will assist in the production of engineering drawings, designs, specifications and estimates for structures such as:
- Prestressed concrete girder and steel bridges for roadway, rail, and pedestrian facilities
- Retaining walls
- Sound walls
- Large sign supports
- Utility protection structures
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with an experienced design team on a variety of exciting and challenging projects. This position offers great potential in professional development.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Successfully passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam and has or is in the process of registering as a Texas E.I.T.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word)
- College course in AASHTO Bridge Design or previous experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge in MicroStation and GEOPAK is a plus
- Familiarity in commercially available software such as Mathcad, STAAD, or RcPier or other structural design software is a plus
- Experience with TxDOT-specific software such as Cap18 or BGS is also a plus
- Good communication skills
- A strong commitment for personal development and completing challenging design tasks and schedules
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
HOW TO APPLY
In Person or by Mail. Complete an employment application. Include a copy of your resume and deliver to one of our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, or Houston.
Online. Fill out and submit this online application. Upload your resume with the application.